1. What data does Itility process?
Itility processes your personal data as you use this website or because you have submitted this data to us yourself. Itility may process the following personal data:
- Your first name and surname,
- Your email address,
- Your IP address,
- Other personal data that you actively provide (e.g., for the subdomain careers.itility.nl this can include your CV).
2. Purpose for processing personal data
Itility only processes the abovementioned personal data to:
- Respond to requests for contact, applications, or other questions of website visitors (e.g., prospective employees or customers),
- Enter into and/or execute agreements with website visitors (e.g., employment contract),
- Perform marketing activities to create and/or maintain relationships with website visitors (e.g., inviting customers to Customer Day events),
- Improve Itility services, and
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations (e.g., assist regulators, law enforcement, and respond to subpoena).
3. How we use your data
Itility will only process your personal data for the abovementioned purposes when:
- We have your consent,
- It is necessary to execute an agreement to which you are a party,
- We need to meet a legal obligation under EU or national legislation, or
- It protects a legitimate interest of Itility.
4. Sharing with third parties
In principle, Itility will only share your personal data with third parties with your consent, when necessary to execute an agreement to which you are a party, when required by regulations or law, or to protect a legitimate interest of Itility.
5. Personal data security
Itility ensures that personal data processed by Itility is sufficiently secured, in line with the applicable regulatory requirements and directives.
Itility protects your personal data using adequate technical and organizational security measures to minimize the risk of loss, destruction, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and amendment of this data. Examples of this include firewalls, data encryption, and physical and administrative data access controls (e.g., the Itility website uses a reliable SSL certificate to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data).
If you believe your data is not well-protected, if there are indications of misuse, or if you would like more information about the way data processed by Itility is protected, please contact Itility. Our contact data can be found in section 7. Your privacy rights.
6. Personal data retention period
Itility only retains the personal data it processes for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which the data is processed or as is required by regulations or law (e.g., the Dutch Public Records Act (Archiefwet)). The specific retention period varies per type of personal data. After this retention period Itility will either delete or anonymize your personal data.
7. Your privacy rights
The personal data Itility processes of you are yours. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- The right to view your personal data (article 15 GDPR),
- The right to request your personal data to be corrected or deleted (articles 16 and 17 GDPR),
- The right to restrict processing (article 18 GDPR),
- The right to data portability (article 20 GDPR), and
- The right to object to your data being used (article 21 GDPR).
If you want to exercise any of your rights, you can submit a written request. Itility will process your request within four weeks.
You can send your written requests to:
Flight Forum 3360
5657 EW Eindhoven